Friday, March 14, 2008

History repeats itself!

So, one of the most commonly shared baby stories of me is that I used to be quite the yoga master - I knew just one asan...don't know what it's called...the one where you lift your legs straight up into the air. And I did this especially willingly if there was an incentive, my favorite one being a pack of Cadbury's Gems. 28 years later, my son is doing the same thing! His incentive as of now is the amount of joy it's giving us and hence the amount of applause he gets from us. It's the cutest thing...you ask him how to do yoga and he lifts his legs right up. He hasn't figured out that he needs to lie down to do this, so if he's sitting, he tries anyway and tumbles. Then he waits for the oohs and aahs and claps that he knows will come. His face is like...this-is-one-of-the-stupidest-things-they're-paying-me-to-do-but-oh-well-I-can-play-along.

No comments: