- Sit unsupported.
- Crawl!! It's not a very "neat" and traditional sort of crawl yet. More like a cross between a creep and a crawl really. But he can move around all over the floor to get at whatever he wants.
- Stretch his arms out all by himself when he decides he wants to come to me.
- Say mamamama, babababa, dadadada, and sometimes nanana quite well.
- Laugh out loud when he touches Baggdu.
- Recognize Baggdu and look his way when you ask him where Baggdu is.
- Protest violently if you take away something he wants.
- Drink water out of a sippy cup.
- Cause Vijay and me to have mini heart attacks every time he rolls to the edge of the bed and almost falls off in 2 seconds flat!
I think that's it for now. I cannot believe he's at the 7 month mark. The major milestone now is 1 year! Yikes.