Saturday, October 6, 2007

A tooth a tooth!

I can feel the razor edge, and when he lets me, I can even see the tiniest sliver of his budding lower-front-right tooth. Since day before yesterday. So the official tooth anniversary is 4th of October. I just can't wait for the whole thing to come out. And the upper ones too. So we can see the silly gummy grin become a silly toothy grin instead.

He's doing a bunch of other stuff now too...like, yesterday, he pulled up to standing using my dad's knee as a support and then let go - so he was standing by himself for about a second before he fell. He might have stood for longer if mom and I hadn't shocked him by squealing loudly in delight. In our defence though, how often does your first kid/grandkid stand by himself for the first time?

No comments: