Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Drinks of more than one kind

Another first - Vir had water for the first time ever yesterday - the 25th of June. I gave it to him in his glass. He seemed to like it, although, as expected, most of it just spilled and drenched his clothes. He kept wanting to bite the edge of the glass. Anything and everything goes into his mouth these days - from the corner of a cushion, to the corner of my laptop! Except of course his cerelac, which he hasn't really taken a liking to. Today was hilarious - he just pursed his lips tight as can be and refused to let the spoon of cerelac get into his mouth even a little bit! When I tried a little harder, he just made a ptttthhhh shoud making the cerelac fly all over him and me! I can see fun times ahead trying to feed him.

Meanwhile, Vir also visited a pub sort of place for the first time yesterday. I know how that sounds but it wasn't so bad! A few friends from work were getting together to celebrate a happy occasion and the only way I could go was to take him along with me. We were the only ones there since it was 7 in the evening. So it wasn't noisy or smoky - just a nice, relaxed place where we were all together. Vir loved it. He sat in his car seat, which I had perched on the couch, and basked in the compliments my friends were pouring on him! He's so well behaved any time I take him out - I hope he stays that way and my luck doesn't run out on that one since I love being able to take him with me wherever I go.

No comments: