Vir completed 2 months yesterday. This is probably the fastest growth he is ever going to have...so many new things in just two months. Let's see...he can now do the following:
- Focus on a face, or his toys - even the small ones
- Follow movement and turn his head accordingly from one side to another, though not always all the way through
- Smile wide
- Say "oooo," "aaaa," and "aggggooo"
- Squeal in delight - sometimes
- Laugh a little - sometimes
- Raise his voice when he feels ignored or generally wants to complain
- Raise his head about 60 degrees when he's on his tummy
- Turn to his side himself when laid on his back
- Push his legs against a surface and move himself forward
- Recognize sound (like his favorite song!)
- Recognize when I pick him up (I think)
So that's a tonne of new stuff:-) I'm so proud of him.