Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Good day


My masi and her husband and kids are over in Dehradun from Germany. They're the most awesome kids in the world - I think they're my favorite kids ever because of how affectionate and well behaved and genuine they are. Anyway, we went over to visit them - they were completely fascinated by Vir, which is a little surprising since they're both teenage boys. Vir put up quite a show for them. Instead of sleeping the whole time, which is what he normally does when we go anywhere, he was awake the entire time getting passed around willingly from one lanky teenage lap to another and talking away happily to all of them. He's lucky to have all this attention and love from so many people in the family. I was like a typical mom the whole time - beaming away because people were admiring my son!

No comments: