Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hello!

So this is the longest that I've been away from this blog. We're going through the toughest phase we've seen so far and I've been terribly overwhelmed by what's going on in life right now. So far I've been thinking I can't possibly write about the kids till I've addressed how I'm feeling myself, either to myself or on this space. But perhaps that's not true. There's no reason for me to stop writing entirely, especially since it's the kids who're doing such a great job of getting us through this phase. I have never been more thankful to God for them as I am right now. So I'm going to do my best to keep at this blog up and about. The kids are definitely still doing their best to keep me and my family up and about:-)

More stories to follow, but here's one from Vir for now on a day when he was being particularly cranky and grumpy, more so because I was ignoring him:

Me: Vir, what's going on? What's bothering you?
Vir (without a moment's hesitation): You. You are bothering me, mamma.

Hasn't learnt to mince his words yet:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hay MG! So good to see you back online. Hope to hear more from you. Muuuaaaah to the babies :-)