Friday, June 26, 2009

Seriously, boy!

So in an effort to sneak some nutrition into my son's almost non-existent diet, I mixed a mashed up banana into a scoop of vanilla ice cream and served it up with walnuts and a dash of chocolate sauce as an ice cream sundae. He had almost the whole thing but without the enthusiasm he normally displays for ice cream.

I thought I had won this round till he walked up to me today and said, "Mereko ek ice cream sundae chahiye, banana ice cream ke saath...lekin usme kela nahin daalna aur akhrot nahin daalna." (I want an ice cream sundae with banana ice cream, but don't put any bananas or walnuts in it.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA HA .. Gotcha - Sherlock Holmes with extrasensitive taste buds.

Anonymous said...

Clearly, he's smarter than you give him credit for. What perplexes me is where he's getting all this intelligence from It might be coming straight from his grandparents!!! LOL :-D

Divya

Jessica H said...

Wow, it also shows he is smart since he's speaking such long senteces!