Friday, August 24, 2007

Sitting!!!

That's right! He can sit now. I'm so thrilled. We went to Bikanerwala for dinner, and I just put him on the table there, holding on to him while I sat down and put down my bag. And there it was - just like that. Sitting on his own. Vijay and I couldn't be prouder.

This development was well timed, since the rest of my week has been utterly depressing, and I really needed this! My maid quit, or actually, just disappeared without a day's notice. Anyone who depends on a maid for the smooth functioning of their life knows what tragedy this is. I'm picking up the pieces now, and not having much fun doing it. Oh well, mamma said there'd be days like this, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one amazing woman! Now you truly have experienced the other side of being a mom and a woman! Kudos!!!

Divya